Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can you recommend a martial arts school in orlando florida?

In about a month, I will be going to college in Orlando. I have always had an interest in martial arts just never really had the time with all of my siblings. But now that I'll be by myself I really want to pursue this. I've always liked the art of kung fu or any form of taijutsu. I just kind of want to do something that will keep me active and in shape and I wouldn't mind toning my body a bit. Are there any good adult classes in the Orlando area?

Can you recommend a martial arts school in orlando florida?
One of the best, if not the best Tae Kwon Do teacher in the world lives and teaches in or somewhat near the Orlando / Gulf Coast region of Florida.





That would be Dr. Jung Hwan Park. He is now in his 60's. Dr. Park was the youngest 9th Degree Black Belt ever certified by the Kukikwon. He was a direct student of the founder of Hapkido, Young Sool Choi and was given a 6th degree Black Belt certification from him.





You will have to check to see exactly where his present school is located.


No comments:

Post a Comment