Saturday, May 15, 2010

What are the top five best martial arts types in Delaware I can take?

I'm sixteen years old and I want to get back into Martial Arts During the summer. I haven't joined since five years ago and i lost half if not most of my flexability and fitness. I want to find a specific type of Martial Arts in Delaware that will put me into good shape quickly. I don't espect to learn to fight real good quickly, but my first concern is getting into shape. Also it can't be more than 30 dollars per month either.

What are the top five best martial arts types in Delaware I can take?
dont look at it that way look at each school individually and see what u like remember when you go to martial arts class its going to school


not the gym or working out. in our school we say try to focus on one thing each year like stretching farther,a certain breaking technique what ever ive been in it for 30 yrs and im always learning something new just visit each school then decide
Reply:i would look around your area and find what best suits you as a person and is still in your price range, you need to find what you want to do and what is best for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment