Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking for Martial Arts/Kung Fu/Karate Movie?

I have been looking for an old Kong fu/karate movie that I cant remember the title of. I remember one of the lead characters was the kings (I think) bodyguard and everytime he had to fight he would sling his long ponytail around his neck and proceed to kick butt. At the end of the movie he died standing up while he was fighting; also he always wore white in the movie. This is one those old martial arts movies where the characters had the ability to fly/jump into trees and buildings. If anyone can remember the title of this movie and where I can get it I’d be ever so grateful thanks!

Looking for Martial Arts/Kung Fu/Karate Movie?
....the slinging of the long ponytail by someone dressed in white, strikes a most familiar cord; there's a good possibility that you're talking about the dynamic 1996 kung-fu actioner, entitled "Tai Chi II"





...check out the webpages below, for further details!!!
Reply:That sounds like several movies I have seen. I own 92 Chinese and 54 Japanese movies. Some require a special all-region DVD player. Check the websites for taiseng and hkflix. They both have a great selection of martial arts films. If you remember any actors, you can click their names and see all of the movies they are in. I will look at some of my movies. I may own the one you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment